AFE POWER PRO SERIES REAR DIFFERENTIAL COVER BLACK w/MACHINED FINS | 2003-2005 DODGE RAM 2500/3500 DIESELPart #: 46-70092
Pro Series Rear Differential Cover Black w/Machined Fins Dodge Diesel Trucks 03-05 L6-5.9L (td) (AAM 10.5-14 Bolt Axles)
Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (aFe) produces high flow, high performance air filters & intake systems for the automotive industry. Founded in April, 1999, aFe was created to address an obvious need in the automotive aftermarket industry: a lack of choice for a high performance aftermarket air filter. We are a team of engineers, machinists, production and sales people who believe in the product we design. We each have years of experience in our respective positions and together work to ensure that we have the best product on the market. Our purpose was not just to be another vendor that offers air filters, we chose to pay attention to those finer details that set an aFe filter apart from the competition. We currently offer aftermarket air filters for passenger cars, light trucks and SUV's. We also have many applications for round racing and universal clamp-on filters. To find your particular application, please use our new search engines. If you do not see your particular application listed, please contact us.
- aFe Powers new rear differential cover brings performance engineering to the protection of your axles differential. This differential cover is constructed out of durable die cast A380 aluminum with reinforced ribs and wrinkle black powder coating for maximum strength and styling. This cover comes with all necessary hardware and includes an o-ring for a leak free seal. This cover has about a 5 quart lube capacity at the factory line
- factory cover holds about 4 quarts. Built-in internal and external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the outside air for maximum cooling. This system incorporates a large magnetic drain and fill plug that captures loose particles for maximum rear-end protection. Pre-installed large oil level sight glass with calibration plug set to the factory fluid level to eliminate overfilling.
- External Fins Transfer Heat To Atmosphere
- Internal Fins Absorb Heat From Lubricating Fluid
- Magnetic Fill Plug
- Oil Level Sight Glass w/Calibration Plug
- Reinforced Ribs
- 50 State Legal
- Limited Lifetime Warranty