ROUGH COUNTRY 3 INCH LIFT KIT | UCAS | VERTEX | FORD F-150 4WD (2014-2020) - 54557Part #: 54550
Rough Country's 3in Bolt-On Kit offers easy installation and aggressive good looks at an incredible value. Take your truck to new heights with this excellent option for 14 and up F-150 pickups.
This kit features a set of high-quality, Forged Aluminum Upper Control Arms designed to make alignment adjustments easier and Clevite rubber bushings for enhanced durability. These arms are designed to promote a factory-like geometry by keeping the ball joint at optimum angles after lifting. This design allows for an improved, greater range of motion from the ball-joint, with less stress, wear and tear.
Included are a set of fabricated rear blocks to provide lift height in the rear. Once installed, this kit gives your truck plenty of ride height for up to 34in tires while offering a clean, level look from front to rear. Retain your stock wheels with this kit when you use Rough Country’s 0.25-inch wheel spacer.
This all-inclusive kit comes with everything you need, and installation is a piece of cake compared to other kits on the market! Featuring a 100% bolt-on installation process that requires zero cutting or drilling, this kit can be installed using common tools in a home garage, and allows the truck to be returned to stock at any time if so desired. Best of all this kit features Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Includes Vertex Adjustable Coilovers and Vertex Reservoir Shocks
- Easy Bolt-On installation
- No Cutting or Drilling required!
- Includes New forged aluminum upper control Arms
- Control arms keep ball joints at optimum angles for less wear and tear
- Control arms include Clevite rubber bushings for enhanced durability
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front and rear of the truck
- Can be returned to stock
- Retain your factory wheels by using our 0.25-inch wheel spacers [SKU: 1065].
- Lifetime Replacement Warranty*
- 2015-2020 Ford F150 4WD
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Does NOT fit regular/standard cab models.
- Spacer kit does NOT work on models with stock ride height over 22in. [Measured from center of wheel to the bottom of the fender.]
- Trucks with FX4, Snow Prep, and other off-road packages that modify front strut assemblies will likely measure over 22in and will not work with this kit.
- 2014 model trucks measuring over 22in should consider our 4in Lift Kit 57430.
- 2015+ model trucks measuring over 22in should consider our 4in Lift Kit 55530.