AIR LIFT LOADCONTROLLER (PANEL; DUAL PATH; STANDARD DUTY)Part #: 25850
Offering economically-priced, easy control of air spring load support solutions, LoadController (Panel, Dual Path, Standard Duty) from Air Lift will have your vehicle back on the level in no time. For drivers of light- to medium-duty vehicles, LoadController Panel provides the maximum convenience, for leveling on-the-go. LoadController offers convenient and easy adjustability of your air spring pressures, based on changes in load weight and road conditions. With an exclusive low pressure sensor that automatically activates if pressure drops to an unsafe level, you can be sure that your vehicle and load are protected, no matter what the road throws at you. With an in-cab gauge control panel, you can inflate your air springs at just the touch of a button. The easy-to-read pressure gauge allows for on-the-go adjustments, with two gauges and a simple inflate and deflate button. LoadController (Panel, Dual Path, Standard Duty) is a dual-path system, meaning that the air springs can be independently adjusted to different pressures, perfect for uneven loads. Dual path systems help to prevent air transfer between air springs, which provides a more stable cornering situation and significantly less body roll. With the included, pre-assembled wiring harness, you'll be able to have your vehicle level and on the road in only a matter of hours. The included, fully-illustrated installation manual provides clear instructions to make installation a breeze.
- Offering economically-priced
- easy control of air spring load support solutions
- LoadController (Panel
- Dual Path
- Standard Duty) from Air Lift will have your vehicle back on the level in no time
- perfect for drivers of light-to medium-dut
- Controlling Two Air Springs Together
- Control the pressure in your air springs from the cab of your vehicle
- Standard duty compressor
- Install the system yourself in a few hours with the help of a fully illustrated easy-to-follow installation manual.
- Automatically senses low air spring pressure and immediately activates to maintain a safe pressure level.
- All Air Lift compressor systems are compatible with any brand of air springs
- Easy Install w/ Manual In Just A Few Hours
- Automatically Senses Low Air Spring Pressure
- Immediately Activates To Maintain A Safe Pressure Level
- Compatible w/Any Brand Of Air Springs
- Title Air Lift Susp Air Comp Kit
- Title LoadController (Compact, Single Path, Standard Duty)