ARIES TRAILCRUSHER STEEL FRONT BUMPER | 2007-2018 JEEP WRANGLER JKPart #: 2156000
The ARIES TrailCrusher Jeep JK bumper is constructed to outmatch every other bumper in its class. With heavy-duty, welded steel construction, it is a highly functional companion on the trail, featuring a winch and shackle rating of 12,500 lbs. The TrailCrusher bumper is available for the front and rear, and it installs with no drilling required. Everything about the TrailCrusher Jeep JK bumper is designed to maximize its strength and utility. It is built with 3/16" thick all-steel plates, welded together in a stout, high-strength configuration. It also features 1/4" thick welded shoulder sleeves that add even more strength, particularly to the shackle mounts. Not only does the TrailCrusher bumper provide a 12,500-lb. winch and shackle rating, but it also offers excellent versatility.
The winch platform of the bumper features industry-standard mounting holes to accept most types of winches, and the shackle mounts accept any pin up to 7/8" in diameter. ARIES forged steel shackles #2166071 offer a perfect fit and a work load limit to match the 12.5K rating. A number of winch accessories are also available, including a hawse fairlead #2156070 and roller fairlead #2156071. For added winch protection and an aggressive look on the Jeep JK, this bumper is also compatible with the stinger-style angular brush guard #2156050 (not included). The TrailCrusher bumper is fast and easy to install, integrating with the Jeep Wrangler JK like a stock bumper. It uses pre-existing holes in the vehicle frame to eliminate drilling from the install process, and it mounts with 3/8" steel brackets for added strength. To be ready for whatever the trail has in store, both the front and rear TrailCrusher bumpers come an E-coat and carbide black powder-coated finish, maximizing rust and scratch resistance. Each comes with all necessary mounting hardware for a complete installation (see application info to verify fitment with your Jeep).
- Winch And Shackle Rating Of 12500 lbs.
- Narrow Width And High Ground Clearance
- Accepts Angular Brush Guard PN2156050
- Ultimate Off-Road Functionality
- Standard Winch Mounting Platform Accepts Most Winches
- Welded Shackle Mounts And 1/4 in. Thick Sleeves
- Provides Reliable Anchoring Points
- Shackle Mounts Accept Pins Up to 7/8 in. Dia.
- No-Drill Install
- Uses Factory Mounting Points w/No Pump Relocation Required
- 1 pc. Construction w/ 3/16 in. Thick all Steel Plates
- Bumper Locationu00a0Front
- Bumper Styleu00a0Full Width w/Offset Winch Mount
- Finishu00a0Carbide Black Powder Coat
- Materialu00a0Carbon Steel