FABTECH 8" BASIC SYSTEM w/PERFORMANCE SHOCKS & LEAF SPRINGS | 2008-2011 FORD F250/F350 - FABK2127Part #: K2127
As a popular alternative to our Radius Arm and 4 Link System this Basic Drop Bracket system is designed for the budget minded enthusiast. Application utilizes the stock radius arm. Completing this system is a Trac Bar relocation bracket, Pitman Arm, Sway Bar drops, Coil Springs, U-bolt kit, and replacement rear Leaf Springs.
Established in 1989, Fabtech started as a small custom fabrication shop specializing in building suspensions for Prerunners and Race Trucks. Fabtech has since grown into a world class manufacturer of Suspension Systems and accessories for the offroad enthusiast. Fabtech operates a 200,000 sq. ft facility in Chino, California performing all phases of R&D and Manufacturing in house. Suspension designs are created internally and hand crafted by Fabtech's team of Race Shop fabricators and engineers for proper functionality and performance. State of the art CNC Lasers, Mills, Lathes and Welders construct each component for exceptional quality control and superior strength. Unique designs, extensive testing and superior strength is why Fabtech builds the finest 2 & 4 Wheel Drive Suspension Systems on the market today.
- Tire Size - 355/65R18 tires w/ 18x9.5 w/ 4 3/4in BS w/minor trimming
- NON DUALLY MODELS ONLY.
- FRONT DRIVE SHAFT MODIFICATION MAY BE REQUIRED TO CLEAR EXHAUST ON GAS MOTOR.
- REAR SPRINGS MAY REDUCE LOAD CARRYING CAPACITY.
- Everything You Will Need To Lift Your Vehicle
- Utilizes The Stock Radius Arm
- Designed For The Budget Minded Enthusiast
- Lift/Drop Height (in.)u00a08
Sold by Lionsdenoffroad.com Canada's source for truck parts online.