ROUGH COUNTRY 6 INCH LIFT KIT | 22XL | N3/V2 | DUAL RATE COILS | RAM 1500 (19-22) - 33971Part #: 33971
Transform your 5th generation RAM 1500 into an absolute BEAST with Rough Country’s 6in Suspension Lift Kit. This all-inclusive kit comes with everything you need to give your truck an aggressive look and a formidable stance that complements the revamped design and upgraded look of this rugged vehicle.
Rough Country’s 6in Suspension Lift gives you plenty of increased ground clearance for off-road action and enough additional ride height to run up to 35in tires for a head-turning look that’s sure to command attention.
Each kit features a set of high-quality front and rear crossmembers with a laser-cut RC logo, giving the truck a fierce, but streamlined look after lifting. For true trailblazers, this kit also ships with a set of rear N3 Nitrogen-charged shock absorbers - valved specifically for a blend of on and off-road performance. This kit also includes an upgraded outer tie-rod that’s engineered to optimize turning and minimize bump steer while allowing you to fit a wider variety of wheels.
Best of all? You'll achieve better performance, bigger tires, and considerable protection all without sacrificing the look of your truck. All components are specifically designed to keep things nice and tidy underneath, utilizing drop brackets to promote proper geometry and leaving nothing hanging out in plain sight. Includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Guarantee.
- Includes N3 Lift Struts and V2 Monotube Shocks
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Fits Rebel Models
- 2019-2022 Ram 1500 4wd
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- ONLY fits models w/ heavy duty bearing package for available factory 22in (22XL) wheels
- Does NOT fit models with factory air ride suspension.
- Kit is not recommended for AWD models.
- Does NOT fit 2019 "classic" models (5-lug)
- "TRX" models will achieve approximately 1" of additional lift.
- This lift is not recommended for use on the TRX models due to possible CV shaft vibration caused by the additional lift.
- Requires 20" or larger wheels! Does NOT fit 18" or smaller wheels.