CURT CHANNEL-STYLE LUNETTE EYE (12,000 LBS. 3IN. BLACK) - 48601Part #: 48601
CURT is a leading manufacturer and marketer of top-quality towing products. The company offers American-made, custom-fit receiver hitches and wiring harnesses for nearly any vehicle on the road. They also market a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is ?The First Name in Towing Products? for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV, gooseneck and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs hundreds of associates, primarily at their manufacturing facility and corporate headquarters located in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin ?Manufacturer of the Year?.
CURT Manufacturing, Inc. (CMI) stands for EXCELLENCE in our products and our people. CMI is a Manufacturer, Importer, and Distributor of Towing System products, OE Trailer products and Specialty Equipment products that combine competitive price, unsurpassed quality and unparalleled aesthetics. CMI aspires to be the industry leader by recognizing that the customer is King and that our people are our greatest asset.
Secured properly to your vehicle\'s frame, tow hooks provide an attachment point for wire hooks, straps and chains, increasing your recovery options. Mounting hardware is included. Rated to 8000 Pounds/3629 Kilogram capacity.
- In agriculture, construction and even military applications, pintle hitches are the trusted product of specialized towing. They are notorious for their high weight capacity and simple design. The basic pintle hitch is essentially a hook and loop, with the hook attached to the vehicle and the loop mounted on the trailer. Because of their simple design, pintle hitches are able to have thicker metal construction and more secure coupling. CURT has a wide variety of pintle hitches and pintle-style products to give you a complete solution for your heavy-duty towing needs. This lunette eye is designed to mount on a CURT lunette channel #48610 or #48640, allowing for easy height adjustment and trailer levelling. It features a forged steel construction and boasts a gross trailer weight capacity of 12,000 lbs. (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component
- i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc). With a 3" inside diameter, this lunette ring fits a variety of CURT pintle hooks and ball and pintle combinations. The heavyweight towing done with pintle hitches implies a certain amount of wear and tear on your towing equipment, and to prepare for this, CURT uses a quality finish on all our pintle mounts, lunette eyes and combination pintle hitches. This lunette eye is coated in a tough black powder coat finish to provide the perfect amount of rust and scratch resistance needed to face the heavy-duty towing you do every day.
- Channel-Style Lunette Eye (12
- 3in. I.D.
- 3" inside diameter fits pintle hooks, ball & pintle combinations or clevis bars
- Compatible with CURT channels #48610 or #48650
- Adjustable channel mount allows for precise trailer leveling
- 2" bolt pattern spread for simple, secure attachment
- 3 In. I.D. Fits Pintle Combinations Or Clevis Bars
- Constructed From Forged Steel For Superior Strength
- Protected By A Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Finish Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Gross Trailer Weight 12000 lbs.
- Position Front